Welcome or welcome back to my channel. Today I am trying something different here and diving into DIYs. Here I make the super viral tik tok song plaque. I do not use any machine, circuit or not, to put this together! I didn’t have a circuit but knew this would be the perfect gift for someone and wanted to give it a try anyway. Also, this tutorial will NOT have you drawing the whole thing by hand lol!
Things I learned from this:
1. This method will give you bubbles, making it not 100% clear but it’s a DIY, and our first one, cut me some slack. I thought about using heat transfers or water decals instead. I’ll maybe try that out and make an update. You can also try doing this with a design background instead of a clear background to hide any imperfections.
2. For the best look you HAVE to print the album cover art separately. Just so you can get that full on color!
3. I printed multiple labels while I was at fedex just in case when I got home I messed up. Which I did…. a few times lol! That’s why it is better to just put the label first and THEN the cover art.
4. With the png I used for spotify and apple music it only comes in black. I’m sure there is a way to make it white but I didn’t take the time to figure it out.
5. If you want the song to play from youtube or from apple music you will need a QR code generator and just add it to your song plaque.
Links to the websites
2 8×11 Dollar Tree Frames (I showed an 8×10 in the video, I was comparing the sizes, do NOT buy 8×10 unless you have an 8×10 label)
Glass Glue (from home depot, you can get this virtually anywhere)
Labels — https://www.amazon.com/Printable-Transparent-Sticker-Paper-Printers/dp/B01LDJJLE2/ref=sr_1_12dchild=1&keywords=laser+jet+clear+labels&qid=1595082425&sr=8-12
(These labels have their own template software but it’s crappy. Pro though is the ink on these labels dry SUPER fast. Like pretty much instantly.)
Spotify PNG- https://www.schonakesslerphotography.com/how-to-create-spotify-glass-album-art-cricut-tutorial/
Hope this tutorial was helpful! Like, Comment, and Subscribe to help reach my 1000 sub goal 🙂 If you use this tutorial please tag me in your work!
Instagrams: Main: svgxsvn (Follow me here 🙂
#diy #tiktok #songplaque, spotify, apple music, diy, tiktoksongplaque,