YAAAY! Welcome to my wedding week series! For the rest of this week, I’ll be uploading a wedding related video and on Friday….you will finally get to see our official wedding video!!! I’M SO EXCITED!
honestly, our wedding day was the happiest day of my life and I’m so glad I get to relive that day a little bit this week as I share this content with you all!
Today’s video is all about how we saved thousands of dollars on our wedding decor by thrifting and DIYing certain things. I really do hope it helps you with some ideas if you’re planning your own wedding!
WEDDING PLAYLIST: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLf0a7Yoz-la8bTnCBS1Y9OWiRhzz7z3BJ
♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
W H E R E T O F I N D M E :
◦ instagram: rrachelcatherine
◦ spotify: https://open.spotify.com/user/rachelcatherine998
◦ pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com.au/rachelcatherine998/
for business enquires email me at: email@example.com
F R E Q U E N T L Y A S K E D Q U E S T I O N S :
◦ How old are you? 23
◦ What did you study? I studied psychology at university
◦ How many siblings do you have? 2 brothers and 1 sister
◦ Where is your cross necklace from? Prouds
F I L M I N G E Q U I P M E N T :
◦ vlogging camera: G7X ii
◦ editor: Final Cut Pro X
Thanks for watching!
DISCLAIMER: I do not own this music. No copyright intended. This video was not sponsored. All opinions are my own.